Wednesday 9 April 2008

And the curtain falls.......


TODAY ,Last day of Exams ,Same yet so different .No college or school to come back to after these vacations No safety net to protect you from the fall anymore.No more paid vacations.Time to ring in a new and hopefully happy life .Here's to the most memorable three years of my life and big Thank you for all who have been,all who are and all whom i hope will always be there for me . To the craziness,stupidity,laziness and fun of it all..TO LIFE IN ALL ITS COLORS AND HAPPINESS .

P.S:At this point,ALl I can say is,"F$#k !! What a Ride !!!!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Occasional Brilliance said...

lolz... am so happy for you ms vaishu... mine start tomorrow so wish me all the luck cuz i need it...

Vaishu said...

@manno..All the best....i love u..Show 'Em

Unknown said...

I know yaar ! So true ! Life is gonna change big time !!!! Hope I can survive the change !