Tuesday 8 April 2008

Gossip!!


Over the last one year,I have spent most of my day time at the NCC canteen next to my college that ensure smoked food,if not smokin' food .Smokers chill madi out there..First look and one would immediately imagine one of those shady gambling dens from the 80's Rajinikanth Movie.But,It has been home away from home.Refuge of the troubled and the bored it has been.If heresay were to be believed,The Symbiosis Law college students refused to move to their spanking new campus if the college authorities didn't get NCC Canteen along.
Just like most canteens,there are a few people who make it the place it is.Raghu Bhaiyya,Chandu and Babu bhaiyya ,These people play the faithful manfridays ,turning up at your beck and call for your Suttas,Chai and Poha,Chicken Sandwich et al.
Chandu is the over friendly, ever smiling, 22 year old(I still cant believe it) who waits on us patiently even if we sit there the entire day and order just a chai .Today When I came back to base at NCC after a miraculous exam ,We saw Chandu trying to flirt with a random chick in the canteen .All of us burst out laughing and like all great gossipy stories ,This rather unbelievable bit of information came up .
Chandu has three Women in his life.If you want to make it a little filmy then Four,The fourth being his mother.The first one is supposed to be the true love of his life .He is waiting for her to turn eighteen so that he can marry her.The second one has apparently been given a flat by Chandu ,the motive being questionable,which I somehow cannot believe for the life of me .The third one was the biggest surprise,She is apparently from some batch of a really reputed management college which is a part of my college .
How much of this is true and how much of it false,I leave it to you to decide.Out of pure curiosity,I asked my friend How she came about this really disturbing piece of information
.Apparently,Chandu was advertising for all to hear and My friend has Documentary Evidence
to prove all the above which i shall post once i land my dirty paws on them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Occasional Brilliance said...

"The third one was the biggest surprise,She is apparently from some batch of a really reputed management college which is a part of my college."

oh wow!!! you gave me a lot of guess work... and ek kaam karte hai... chandu se hi jaake pooch lete hai... what say? its not like he shall do anything to us... i mean you and i provide for 3/4th of his business anyway... :)

Vaishu said...

@manno,I truly doubt the 3/4 th business...