Saturday 5 April 2008

Random!!





Images pop up in my head when some phrases randomly come up in conversation..I am sure it happens to all of us ..I am just going to put up two of the latest word- image links i can remember.

1>The other day,I was texting a friend of mine and I asked ,"What he did the whole day?"I got a reply from him,saying,"I did nothing much,I was just sitting around" ,key words being sitting around and Pop!! I had an image of a fat orange pumpkin in my head.

2>Everyone is talking about the recession in the US ..Everytime i hear that,An image of a huge wobbly truck is conjured immediately.

Something to research:Word-Image Linkages.

P.S: Infinitely Hungry(Image of Garlic Naan and Butter Chicken ) and the aroma too..Killing me..

4 comments:

Occasional Brilliance said...

lolz!!! you've finally arrived at the reason why i have good memory... i associate everything with pictures and pooof!!! its all stored in my head... btw... did you by any chance have some beer sitting pretty next to the chicken? or was it vodka...?

p.s - dont be mad... am just teasing... because you're always hungry and i never am [:P]

Vaishu said...

@manno,
I am always hungry...After i finished the post,cleaned off two pizzas in 30 mins flat..:D and u have to teach me..how insert photos in between text...:) ...love u my blog manager..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I found this particular rambling vey interesting girl !
Being Lazy and a big orange pumkin --- Nice analogy ! lol