Saturday 23 June 2007

Rebel..

I look like the most decent junta around,on first looks,but there is lots to know,if u just scratch beneath the surface..lots of people will vouch for this...my life resembles this pattern.

------Normalcy--------Iiiinnnnsanity---------Normalcy-----
A person is a product of his or her surroundingsI am no exeption,though these qualities have been reduced to vestiges..If my parents had their way,I would have become the ideal,greasy haired,queasy looking,muggu,thayir chaadam(curd rice) eating engineer.

I am a rebel without a cause,I rebel because of the restrictions,and the innumerable constraints placed on my way to "my idea of freedom".I rebel for the heck of it.I dont know why?I guess its just a mentality,a psyche that makes you do things you are not asked to do..The forbidden fruit is always alluring..
I am not a rebel in the true sense of the word,Compliance is one of my weapons.Play by the rules of the game,just bend it to your advantage.Optimise within constraints.One can optimise within constraints only if you know about all possible constarints and understand them.

The idea is to be smart,comply with everyone and everything,make everyone believe you are incapable of blasphemy and strike when no ones looking,and strike hard.
Impulsiveness and spontaneity are the key to having fun,do what you think?just make sure they are within the framework of constraints..
I am guessing,this is just a phase and will pass just as it came.I don't regret one bit of it as this phase has enabled me to things,i would have not even dreamed of under normal circumstances...
More on that later...:)

4 comments:

Dee said...

nice one.....its improvin n improvin and improvin....nice nice!!

Vinod Ramamoorthy said...

May b u shud consider staging morchas too at times :P :)

Vikash said...

yaa....some signs of ur rebelling nature is still lying under the trees beside the basketball courts.

Unknown said...

hmmm... I sort of agree . I think clever spontaneity is the key !