Thursday 14 June 2007

Being a Tam-Bhram,the love for filter coffee,paruppu sambar,and peppery rasam are deeply ingrained in ur dna..its difficult to survive without the 3 o clock fix of coffee...yesterday was just another day in my boring vacations,which seem to stretch end lessly like a straight line without a pause or a comma or any punctuation marks at all...(u know wt i mean)..At three,my circadian alarm went off..screeeeeeccchhh!!!scccrrreeeeaaacchhh!!!my taste buds awoke n i was alert..all of a sudden from my soporific stupor..my nose was sniffing around for the sensual aroma of filter coffee..I moved into the kitchen made tht beautiful dark brown earthy decoction and then realised NO MILK!!!!how was i to survive that unrelenting day,without my fix..panic started setting in,words began to fail me,then i did something for the very first time in my life..drank cofee........BLACK!!!Necessity is truly the mother of all inventions.While i gulped down the coffee black in my desparation,somewhere in some region of my brain,impulses of pleasure were being sent out in rather in rather small bursts..and this was my Eurekaaah moment!!!people!!!!I discovered black coffeee!!!how i wish to say,this was the happy ending to my story..migraine can be the bane of every person who loves coffee .my body had grown used to my sweet-bitter dose of milky coffee with its fix of, nervous system stimulating fix of caffeine,however an overdose of caffeine,can cause a lot of anguish..Under normal circumstances,i am a nocturnal creature,out and out.I can stay up till 5 in the morning,but can never wake up that early after a good night's sleep..Last nite was horrible,it proved to me,Too much of a good thing is definitely definitely bad..Caffeine induced migraine,combined with an over-stimulated nervous system and insomnia is a hideous combination..each second felt like an aeon,could feel my eyes popping out of my skull,and every nerve throbbing inside,my neck felt like it would snap,never thought i would make it to dawn...but god,s ways are mysterious.I made it!!!!!here i am,telling my story,for the whole world to hear..hence people,the moral of this story is....NEVER EVER HAVE BLACK COFFEE WHEN U GOT MIGRAINE..
P.S:i shall try to improve the quality of my blog,hence forth.:)

2 comments:

Dalaharp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vikash said...

I just discovered your blog.