Tuesday 25 August 2015

Hmmm...

Hell..It's been 5 years but I feel a lot older.

I am not going to update you on what has passed these 5 years. You will soon know it anyways.

When I see my baby girl gurgle and giggle away at our raspberry blows and finger wiggles, only one thought strangles my heart with cold iron fingers.

We are children of peace, as GRRM will eloquently say, " We are all children of summer, winter is coming." The thought that my baby will in all probability see a war/civil movement in her lifetime that will change the world as we know it, scares me and gives me the heebiejeebies. I desperately want to be the Sarah Connor to her John Connor, to equip her with all I can. At times, the thought that I brought her into this horrifyingly callous, ruthless, violent, female challenged world kills me, but in the 4.5 months of her existence she has proven,'ain't no sunshine when she's gone".

Mother much??

No comments: